VISI/ONE is the world's leading company in price labelling systems. Founded in 1998, our products are today's global standard for more than 40 Automotive brands in more than 70 countries. We believe in simple, high-quality products that are developed to perfection. We believe in products that are inspired by design and quality, with new ideas and solutions as well as unexpected surprises.
Our combined cloud software and product solution "CSI Pricing" is the world's first product solution for Digital Pricing for Automotive brands. With Digital Pricing Automotive dealerships can wirelessly update digital price boards inside the cars. The game-changing product innovation not only eliminates the hassles and inefficiencies of paper-based product solutions, but also leads to entirely innovative opportunities to increase profit for the dealerships.
We are seeking for a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic IoT Product Manager with a broad base of skills and knowledge spanning digital technology, strategy and business planning, user experience design, engineering and agile/lean development practices. You will support our Head of Software Engineering to translate business requirements into user stories for the Software Development Team to implement.
You help develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation and work with our Head of Product Development to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles. You must possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop new products, while managing our first mover customers’ needs and associated installation project timeframes to grow outstanding relationships on our way to foster our existing market leadership with analog products equally for our digital product portfolio. You will work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases.
- Assist understanding customer needs, qualifying requests, and transforming these into new features, create user stories for our hardware & software engineering team and assist maintaining the product roadmap.
- Help delivering a deep understanding of feature need from interaction with customers, gather and manage product feedback.
- Support reporting on product KPIs.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to scope, design, concept and test and deliver an innovative IoT product.
- Assist know-how transfer from product management to sales, technical and operations teams – and vice versa.
- Assist with the development of new business cases and operating plans.
- Create internal and external material regarding roadmaps, features and documentation.
- Assist growing and maintaining our partner ecosystem.
- You will report directly to the Head of Product Development.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Economics or Economic Computer Science.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in consulting, product management and/or strategy; SaaS, Cloud and IoT.
- You call a strong understanding of IT project management and experience in delivering highly scalable cloud solutions on an international level your own.
- You are able to prove a track of assistance in managing long-term projects and support pre-rollout customer relationships and hypercare.
- You have gained intensive knowledge of agile software development frameworks (e.g. Scrum) and designated tools (JIRA, Wrike, etc.).
- The ability to manage various topics at the same time (multi-project experience) is a must.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to think strategically and creatively distinguishes you.
- Your capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative, and creative problem-solving fuels you.
- You show a demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers will love and want to promote.
- You have good communications skills in English and German is a big plus.
- Frontline experience in implementing Salesforce is a plus.
- Basic presales and sales experience is a good plus.
- Consulting experience is a strong plus.
What can you expect:
- International team of passionate colleagues and tech enthusiasts with great team spirit and hands-on mentality.
- Outstanding career and development opportunities due to our strong growth and a steep learning curve.
- Startup feeling and a lot of fun at various team events, all in an established company.
- An attractive location in the heart of Berlin.
- Competitive salary.
- Be part of a global success story!
- And of course a lot of tasty coffee, fresh fruit and delicious sweets.
We look forward to your application!