VISI/ONE is the world's leading company in price labelling systems. Founded in 1998, our products are today's global standard for more than 40 Automotive brands in more than 70 countries. We believe in simple, high-quality products that are developed to perfection. We believe in products that are inspired by design and quality, with new ideas and solutions as well as unexpected surprises.
Our combined cloud software and product solution "CSI Pricing" is the world's first product solution for Digital Pricing for Automotive brands. With Digital Pricing Automotive dealerships can wirelessly update digital price boards inside the cars. The game-changing product innovation not only eliminates the hassles and inefficiencies of paper-based product solutions, but also leads to entirely innovative opportunities to increase profit for the dealerships.
We are seeking for a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Senior IoT Product Manager who will shoulder responsibility for the success of our ambitious IoT product “CSI Pricing”. We are working jointly with agile startup and industry best practices. As we are currently building up our teams, you will be able to support our Head of Product Development and our Head of Software Engineering in shaping and designing the product landscape and contribute to setting the foundation of the product.
- Act as the voice of the customer in defining new features and future product milestones.
- Provide insights into IoT product, technology, and market trends.
- Collaborate on introducing a SaaS/ IoT license model.
- Deliver a deep understanding of feature demand from interaction with customers, gather and manage product feedback.
- Transform customer requests to new features, create user stories for our software & hardware engineering team and help managing the product roadmap.
- Monitor and report on product KPIs.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to scope, design, concept, test, and deliver an innovative IoT product portfolio in a customer centric approach.
- Ensure know-how transfer from product management to sales, technical and operations teams – and vice versa.
- You will report directly to the Head of Product Development.
- You simply can’t resist the sexiness of the IoT world.
- A bachelor’s degree in Economics, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Software leadership, product management or strategy; specifically software areas of expertise related to IoT, Enterprise Software, SaaS, Data Sciences, Cloud and/or Mobility.
- Strong understanding of mobile, web, and hardware technologies as well as security standards and connectivity solutions.
- Experience with highly scalable, highly concurrent and/ or low energy systems is a plus.
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies and the ability to think strategically and creatively depicts a basic requirement for this role.
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers will love and want to promote.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- The capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative, and creative problem-solving fuels you.
- Consulting experience is a strong plus.
- You have good communications skills in English and German is a big plus.
What can you expect?
- International team of passionate colleagues and tech enthusiasts with great team spirit and hands-on mentality.
- Outstanding career and development opportunities due to our strong growth and a steep learning curve.
- Startup feeling and a lot of fun at various team events.
- An attractive location in the heart of Berlin.
- Competitive salary.
- Be part of a global success story!
- And of course a lot of tasty coffee, fresh fruit and delicious sweets.
We look forward to your application!